This is a multi-lingual installer which contains manuals and language files in English, German and Chinese Language.
You can find language files supporting other languages here.
- Fixed: Transparency of target-trace area.
- Fixed: Layout on large high DPI devices.
Updates in previous versions of SATlive
- Fixed: Sum-Trace crash when averaging smoothed traces, which contain no phase information.
- Fixed: Certificate file not found
- Fixed: ASIO reset not performed properly
- Internal improvements
- RTA display improved
- Fixed: Version problem with fileConvert170.dll when updating from an older version
- Updated: New version of graphic library Graphics32.
- Fixed: Perfomance issue with some ASIO drivers (Behringer UMC)
- Fixed: Peq values not shown in web interface
- Fixed: Time scale shifted in MAT-IR
- Fixed: Error in IR-FFT when using small FFT Sizes
- Fixed: Gain values for quick traces not stored in web interface
- Fixed: Quick traces will not show in FFT in web interface
- Some other internal improvements and small fixes
- Fixed: Pop up menus not working in web interface
- Fixed: Strange pink and white noise after running a MLS measurement
- Added: Maximum Value Trace, an envelope of the quick traces
- Fixed: Option Show-Q will freeze web interface
- Fixed: Latched cursor will not keep position in room-ir
- Added: Solo mode for Quick-trace (MAT-Transfer only)
- Fixed: Frequency scales shifted to the left
- Fixed: Latched cursor lost in room-Ir
- Fixed: wav-player not working correctly
- CSV import improved
- Coherence now supported on CSV import
- Internal improvements
- Increased stability of ASIO audio handling
- Fix: Range tool icons will show in wrong color
- Fix: Possible ASIO I/O crash
- Fix: Applying the virtual eq to an empty main trace will create a division by zero error
- Fix: Upper part of trace display flickers when you’ll edit the virtual eq
- Fix: Wrong font color in wav file player setup window
- Modified signal generator GUI
- New: You can compensate different delay settings used for measurement
- Layout of virtual time shift window modified
- Fix: Some intern and some GUI improvements. Removed some small bugs
- Fix: Two files missing for web interface
- Fix: Error message when selection averages ADD in MAT – Transfer
- Fix: Possible invalid averages setting when using the arrows to adjust
New: Input monitoring
New: Save and apply compensation for complex compensation
New: Original phase value of quick trace will show when you compensate for different measurement delays in live add trace
New: Direct Ref added to windows-wave and direct sound audio
New: Selected i/o devices shown in setup → I/O devices
New: Increase / decrease display range buttons will show when you move the mouse over the left scale area
Add: self signed certificate for web display
Changed: Colors of web display
Changed: Color setting in setup → display
Changed: Save button added to setup areas
Fixed: Poor quality of IR in MAT module
Fixed: Crash when repeating delay-suggestion tool
- Tested for win11.
- Add: Cursor read out in oscilloscope.
- Add: Numerical peak value display.
- Add: Trigger visualization in MAT – IR.
- Add: Trigger off option in MAT – IR.
- Fixed: Sweep signal not starting.
- Fixed: Possible crash in MAT – IR with digital zero input.
- Fixed: DirectSound audio choppy.
- Delay compensation not working correctly.
- Improved support for High DPI displays.
- Fixed: Smoothing affected by the frequency range selected.
- Fixed: Crash when starting a Sweep measurement in the IR module with voice filter enabled.
- Fixed: Menu entries not working in IR -> Room Acoustic window.
- Modified: Delay-Compensation modifies phase response graph of the basic trace.
- Added: Range of Tolerances.
- Added: Quality Check.
- Fixed: File – Type linking in windows.
- Fixed: Lock up during first start.
- Improved handling of different DPI settings.
- Fixed: Some minor layout issues.
- SATlive starts and ends quicker.
- Added copy to clipboard to demo and full key request.
- Changed the units of latency setting for DirectSound and windows Audio from milliseconds to samples.
- Added the transfer with virtual EQ applied file format.
- Added Suggest file name feature to Setup → Postprocess.
- Project Management now available in IR module.
- Phase compensation available for both smooth FFT and normal FFT in FFT module.
- Fixed: Can not delete current project.
- Fixed: Project configuration creates empty folders.
- Fixed: Some strings not localized.
- Fixed: Empty lines stop CSV import in QT.
- Some internal modifications.
- New version of graphics32. (www.graphics32.org)
- Added Trigger to IR (MAT-Module).
- Added support for 88.2kSamples/s, 96kSamples/s, 176.4kSamples/s and 192kSamples/s to ASIO I/O.
- Removed time-limit of the wav-file player.
- Added octave-band filters to IR-Module.
- Improved overall performance.
- Improved pink-noise generator.
- Added UTF-8 support to the language-files.
- Fix: Error during stop of audio-driver (ASIO and DirectSound).
- Fix: Wrong file-info display when no valid file is available.
- Added: Threshold for amplitude difference in Delay-Suggestion-Tool.
- Added: Visualization of frequency – range used during calculation of delay – suggestion.
- New: Compensation of measurement-delay difference for live-add trace.
- Fix: Connection problem for updates.
- Fix: Smooth settings for MAT-FFT.
- Fix: Wrong creation-date info (quick-traces).
- Minor GUI improvements.
- New: K-View using two impulse-responses.
- Improved: Display-update speed in MAT – impulse response.
- Some minor GUI changes.
- Some internal fixes and improvements.
- Added K-View (cross-correlation based delay calculation).